Would you like the opportunity to hear directly from employers, industry experts and alumni regarding opportunities, pathways to employment, common issues impacting people with disabilities in the workplace, communication strategies and building resilience?
Register to attend The 2018 Pathway to Employability Forum being held on 18 July 2018 at University of Technology Sydney from 9:30 am – 3:00 pm.
This event is for students with disability enrolled in tertiary education across Sydney.
Why should you attend?
- Gain inspiration, knowledge and career development strategies to undertake successful transitions from university to appropriate and satisfying employment.
- Find out more about ongoing assistance from careers services and mentoring and internship programs.
- Develop your understanding of rights in relation to disclosure and workplace adjustments.
- Network with university, employers and other key organisations with the aim of improving your transition experience and employment outcomes.
When: Wednesday 18 July
Time: 9:30am – 3:30pm
Where: UTS Chau Chak Wing Building 8 , 14-28 Ultimo Rd, Ultimo NSW 2007, level 2 room 005(CB08.02.005).
This event is hosted by the University of Technology and supported by an organising committee comprising:
- Disability Service staff and Careers & Cooperative Education staff members from the current host – University of Technology Sydney
- Western Sydney University
- Australian Network on Disability
- National Disability Coordination Officer Program
For Further Information:
National Disability Coordination Officer Program