Are you a young professional who would like to apply for an internship or a job at the United Nations system in 2019?
This webinar is designed to uncover the tips essential for the success of your UN job application by going step-by-step through every section in Inspira (an online recruitment website of the UN: http://inspira.un.org/): Screening Questions, Education, Work Experience, Languages, Skills & Training, Cover Letter, References, Last Questions.
With information gained from this webinar, you can boost your chances to pass the screening and get an opportunity to compete for the United Nations job at the further recruitment stages. You’ll learn a proven strategy to impress the United Nations hiring managers with your background and tips and hints to make your application stand out from other applicants.
Specifically, the following topics will be covered in the webinar:
- Which criteria are used by the United Nations to evaluate, compare and select candidates in the screening rounds;
- How to present your education background to match the requirements (with examples);
- How to adjust your duties and achievements to the job opening (with examples);
- How to demonstrate the United Nations values and competencies in your application (with examples);
- What to include and how to structure your cover letter (with examples).
The webinar will be held on Sunday, 18 November 2018 at 16:00 London (UK) time. We invite you to share the information about the webinar with your undergraduate and graduate students of Politics, Economics, Finance, International Relations, International Development, and related areas.
Kindly note that there is NO CHARGE to join the webinar, participation is free and open to applicants of different nationalities and backgrounds. More information about the webinar and a sign-up form is available through this link.