Global Scope Business Project Program
Opportunity for all students
Applications now open – last day to apply is 18th June
UNSW Business School, in conjunction with StudyNSW and Intersective, is offering students the unique opportunity to work on a business project with a NSW Government agency, NGO or private enterprise during Winter 2018.
In small teams, students will create options to address current business projects, meet with the project client once a week, be mentored by industry mentors, enhance your business capabilities, build professional skills and expand your professional networks.
This program will combine some on-line learning with a 2-hour workshop, and 3-4 meetings with professionals (project clients and industry mentors). Projects last for 3-weeks, and students are expected to contribute 50 hours in total.
As a student consultant in this program, you will:
Need to be in Sydney during the program in order to meet with your team and professionals (project client and industry mentor) regularly.
- Work with NSW Government departments/ Corporates/ Startups
- Interact with and develop networks with leaders, project clients, industry mentors and management consultants
- Work with diverse teams to create an innovative business proposition
- Learn applied business skills in industry
- Develop real world professional skills
What you can gain from this program:
- Program commences
- Workshop 3:00pm – 6:30pm
2nd July – 22nd July
- 3 week experience
This is an extracurricular program. To gain the official certification, you must complete:
- The 50 hour commitment
- Meetings with professionals every week (On average, 1-hour meeting with project client and another 1-hour meeting with industry mentor every week)
- Project Deliverables: Project Plan, Project Findings Report (Draft), Project Findings Report (Final) and Final Presentation.
Global Scope Experience: