This is a fantastic opportunity, taking place from the 24th September – 5th October across Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth. Skype interviews also available for other locations.
What’s on offer:
- Interview & training workshop in Australia with one of our UK hiring Principals
- Primary, Secondary and Special Needs Teaching Aide roles, integration aide, one to one tuition, school support workers
- Positions will be starting in January 2019 & beyond
- Flight costs can be reimbursed (subject to conditions)
- Full support and induction from the school
- Support with securing a visa, travelling and relocation to the UK
What we are looking for:
- Applicants must have Australia Residency.
- Final year students interested in living and working in the UK.
- Any discipline can apply / No education degree needed.
- Minimum commitment is 6 months.
- Travel hungry candidates with enthusiasm to work in the UK school system needed
How to apply:
For more information feel free to read more on our website: http://teachin.com.au/teachingassistantjobs