Get more from your summer break by gaining work experience through the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand 2018 Achiever Programme
Transitioning from study into the workforce can be tough, especially without any relevant experience. Luckily, the 2018 Achiever Programme gives you the opportunity to apply for valuable paid work experience* during your summer break to get ahead.
- Applications are open to students undertaking tertiary studies in commerce, accounting or finance in Australia and New Zealand, and who are looking for paid work experience opportunities in accounting and finance over their summer break
- 3 – 12 week paid placements* with one of our participating employers
- Applications open 30 July 2018
- Applications close 9 August 2018
The application process is comparable to various graduate recruitment programmes and includes an online application form, gamified cognitive testing, a video interview, an assessment centre or phone interview and a face-to-face interview with an employer for successful candidates.**
Find out more at youunlimitedanz.com/achiever
* The salary for student placements is at the discretion of employers and does vary firm to firm.
** It is important that you understand that Chartered Accountants ANZ is under no obligation to progress you through any or all of these stages of the application process.