A.T. Kearney is a leading global management consulting firm with offices in more than 40 countries. Since 1926, we have been trusted advisors to the world's foremost organisations. We are looking for talented problem-solvers who are ready to become active members of a client team.
A.T. Kearney is committed to supporting ambitious and driven women to build successful careers.
The A.T. Kearney Women's scholarship is open to female students in their second through to penultimate year of study and is intended to assist with the costs of study and professional development.
The winner will receive:
- Up to $15,000 for your next year of student or education-related activities
- Internship at one of our Australian offices
- Mentorship from a senior female A.T. Kearney consultant
1. Send a CV, university transcripts (unofficial copies are acceptable) - apply here: www.atkearney.com.au/careers/apply
2. Submit a short 2-minute video talking about a time where you have gone 'above and beyond'. Use www.wetransfer.com and specify email@example.com as the 'friend's email'.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a female student in your second through to penultimate year of study and a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand.
Applications close on Thursday 29 June at 23:59.
We look forward to receiving your applications!
A.T. Kearney Recruitment Team